When you consult our www.ckone-distribution.com website, information may be recorded in ‘Cookie’ files stored on your computer, tablet or mobile telephone. This page helps you understand what Cookies are, what they are used for and how to configure them.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file placed, subject to your choice, on your device (computer, mobile or tablet) when you visit a website or consult an advertisement. Its purpose is to collect information relating to your browsing and to offer you services tailored to your device (computer, mobile or tablet).
Cookies are handled by your internet browser and only the creator of a cookie may read or modify the information contained therein.
The Cookie does not identify you personally, just the browser on your device.
What are cookies created by our website used for?
Three types of cookie, serving the purposes described below, may as described be stored on your terminal when you visit our website:
1. Technical cookies are necessary for navigation of our website, as well as for accessing our different products and services. Technical cookies, notably, are there so that you can be recognised, to indicate the pages that you have consulted and as a result to facilitate your navigation, adapting the presentation of the website to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution) and memorising passwords and other information relating to a form you may have filled in on the website (registration or access to member space). Technical cookies also make security measures possible (for example when you are asked to reconnect to your member space after not having accessed it for a certain period of time). These cookies cannot be disabled or configured as doing so would make it impossible to access the website and/or services offered by it.
2. Audience measurement cookies are created by us or our technical service providers for the purpose of measuring the audience for the different topics and contents of our website, enabling us to evaluate and better organise the information. These cookies also make it possible, where necessary, to detect navigation problems and thus to make our services more user-friendly. These cookies only produce anonymous statistics and traffic volumes, with no individual information. The lifetime of these audience measurement cookies does not exceed 13 months.
3. Social network cookies enable us to share the contents of our website with others or to communicate your visit or your opinion of the content of a website to them. This is the case, notably, with ‘Share’ or ‘Like’ buttons on social networks such as Facebook or Twitter. A social network that provides this type of application button is likely to identify you through the button even if you had not used it during your consultation of our website. We suggest you consult the privacy practices and policies of these social networks if you would like information on the purposes (notably advertising) to which navigation information is put when information is collected via these application buttons. The lifetime of these cookies does not exceed 13 months.
Your choices regarding cookies
By using our website, you consent to the use of the aforementioned cookies. You may, however, at any time choose to disable all or part of these cookies, with the exception of technical cookies required for the functioning of the website, as indicated above. Your browser can also be configured to notify you of the cookies that are placed on your terminal and to ask you to accept or decline them.
As for the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will tell you how to set up your choices with regard to cookies. For:
Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647 – Microsoft Internet Explorer™: https://support.microsoft.com/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies –
Mozilla Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences –
Apple Safari™ : https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 –
It is also possible to configure your browser so that it sends a code to indicate to websites that you do not wish to be tracked. (‘Do Not Track’ option). For:
– Google Chrome™ : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2790761
– Microsoft Internet Explorer™ : https://support.microsoft.com/help/17288/windows-internet-explorer-11-use-do-not-track
– Mozilla Firefox™ : https://support.mozilla.org/kb/how-do-i-turn-do-not-track-feature
– Apple Safari™ : https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21416
add-on to disable Google Analytics. https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=fr
3. Declining a cookie created by a social network: If you do not wish our website to store cookies in your browser for this purpose, you can click on the following deactivation links which will record in your browser a ccookie the sole purpose of which is to disable the use of other cookers originating from the same sender. Disabling these cookies will therefore prevent all interaction with the social network/s concerned:FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/ TWITTER: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20169453 LINKEDIN: http://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
NB: the activation of your wishes regarding cookies is achieved via one or more dedicated cookies. If you remove all cookies concerning our website recorded in your device we shall no longer know what in particular you have consented to or rejected. The effect of this is to reinstate your consent and therefore you will again have to decline the cookie/s that you do not wish to keep. Moreover, if you use a different internet browser, you will have to decline these Cookies again as your choices, as well as the cookies they relate to, depend on the browser and device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) that you used to consult our website.